Build upon your knowledge from the ISTQB Foundation Level certification training and learn how to use a risk-based testing approach.
Both risk-based test management and risk-based test design are included in risk-based testing.
Where management leaves off, test design picks up. The main worry with risk-based test design is whether the product will fail in the way we anticipate it might fail. The end result is a collection of specific tests to establish just that.
This training will teach testers, test leads, and test managers about the skills and advantages of employing a risk-based approach.
Recognized around the world as a best practice qualification, the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certification is well suited for testers who have already achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and wish to develop further their expertise in test analysis and design.
- Understand the benefits of a risk-based approach
- Learn when to implement Risk-based Testing
- Know how to define and interpret a risk assessment matrix
- Know techniques for using risk to reduce test preparation effort
- Know how to use a risk-based approach during test execution
- Know how to communicate risk during test evaluation
- Risk Based Testing Results Reporting and Metrics
- Inherent Risk vs. Residual Risk Assessment
Introduction to risk-based testing
Preparing a Product Risk Assessment
Using Risk during Test Execution
$150.00eLearning: Risk Based Testing