Develop your test analysis and design skills with ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst Certification.
Learn the essentials skills required by Test professionals such as selecting appropriate test design technique. participate in risk identification, perform risk assessment and propose appropriate risk mitigation. Understand the the usage and types of test tools applied in test design, test data preparation and test execution NOPMARK has partnered with Planit, an ISTQB accredited training provider, to offer this online training class.
Recognized around the world as a best practice qualification, the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certification is well suited for testers who have already achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and wish to develop further their expertise in test analysis and design.
- Perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used;
- Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis;
- Select and apply appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria;
- Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to their testing activities;
- Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed;
- Work effectively in a usability testing team;
- Effectively participate in requirements / user story reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products;
- Improve the efficiency of the test process with the use of tools.
The Test Analyst's tasks in the Test process
The Test Analyst's tasks in the Risk-based Testing
Testing Software Quality Characteristics
Test tools and Automation
$749.00eLearning: ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst Certification Training