Understand Behavior-Driven Development and how to apply it with this introductory, 4-hour long course.
Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) is a set of software engineering approaches aimed at assisting teams in producing more valuable, higher-quality software in a shorter amount of time. It incorporates Agile and lean principles, particularly Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
Communication gap between software developers and business professionals often leads to unnecessary slowdown in a project when engineers misunderstand what the business truly needs from its software, and business professionals misunderstand the capabilities of their technical team. BDD establishes a common language based on clear, organized words articulated in a person's native language that makes communication between project team members and business stakeholders easier.
NOPMARK has partnered with PlanIt to bring this course to test professional to projects achieve the following:
- the business being truly able to define the desired outcomes;
- the developer’s understanding of what needs to be built; and
- the business’ understanding of the technical challenges its requirements may present.
- Understand the benefits of a Behavior-driven development approach
- Learn how to implement Risk-based Testing
- Know how testing is used in BDD
- Know techniques for using risk to reduce test preparation effort
- Know how to use a risk-based approach during test execution
- Know the biggest impediments to BDD and learn to avoid them
- Explore tools used to facilitate BDD
Common Development Problems
BDD Principles and Practices
Defining Requirements using BDD
Defining and Illustrating Features
Gherkin - Executable Specifications
$150.00eLearning: Behavior Driven Development Essentials